HCPL and COVID-19
HCPL is taking the following precautions to adress Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns:
- The library will be closed until further notice.
- Items due March 16 - April 30 will not have fines charged.
- Don't have a library card, use OverDrive/Libby using your cell phone number by following this video.
- Elevating cleaning measures throughout the library
- Librarians available by phone (270.826.3712 option 5) Monday through Friday, 10 am to 4 pm.
HCPL is a public space; as such, we encourage others to please be thoughtful about coming to the library if you are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
- Shortness of breath
Cancellations and Closings
Please visit the library's website, Facebook, and Twitter for news about cancellation of programs, suspension of passport services, or library closures.